Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

3.6.3

AnonymousUser

Can't install 3.6.3 on Powermac 10.5.8 because I "do not have sufficient privileges for some of the items." What is the issue?

Can't install 3.6.3 on Powermac 10.5.8 because I "do not have sufficient privileges for some of the items." What is the issue?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (3)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Installing_Firefox#Mac_OS_X ..... Download a new copy of the Firefox program: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean reinstall. Install the new version that you have downloaded. Your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks and other personal data.

Thanks very much. All I needed to do was trash the old version before moving the new one to the application folder.

You're welcome