Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Rozwiązane

search bar is displayed in the middle of each page (in all tabs)

jm jiemer

I installed portable Version 156.0.1 (64-bit). Since then, the search bar is displayed in the middle of each page instead of the menu bar. Is this a known bug? see image thanks

I installed portable Version 156.0.1 (64-bit). Since then, the search bar is displayed in the middle of each page instead of the menu bar. Is this a known bug? see image thanks
Załączone zrzuty ekranu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (7)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

Can you go to about:config and switch toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets to false, then restart the browser? Thanks.

Zmodyfikowany przez TyDraniu w dniu

thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately it is not fixing the problem. To be sure I switch it on and restarted: no change Then I switched back to false: no change. I still have this search bar in the middle (see attachment) Thanks

  1. Please don't mark an answer as a Chosen solution until it's resolved.
  2. Try to select View -> Toolbars -> Customize toolbar and click the Restore defaults button.

thanks i did as asked, but no progress. Maybe I should deinstall and reinstall

About: mark an answer as a Chosen solution, I didn't mark this as I didn't even find where I could mark (or not mark) it. I'm just using post a reply. Sorry if I oversaw something

Thanks

So it's not a bug of Firefox nor of its configuration. It must be your portable build then.

Do you see the same in troubleshoot mode?

Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox

Hi all, I switched troubleshoot mode on and restarted. FF restarted but crash immediately. Then i entered in an endless loop and no way to restart FF. So finally I decided to reinstall FF portable from scratch. And actually the problem has been fixed! So it looks like it was an upgrade issue. Anyway thanks for your support!

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.