Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

Why Firefox is not getting by default for me

jalilua335

I m fixing browser to Firefox as default search but still not going through

I m fixing browser to Firefox as default search but still not going through

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

jalilua335 said

I m fixing browser to Firefox as default search but still not going through

Firefox is a web browser and not a search engine site. A search engine is for example qwant.com, duckduckgo.com, google.com etc.

Mozilla the makers of the Firefox web browsers does not have a search engine of their own and if they did it would not be called as Firefox as that would be confusing with two separate things.

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.