Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

Multiple Firefox Apps on apps list

Greg

Is it normal to have 3 different firefox apps on my apps list (Firefox New, Firefox, and Firefox Private Browsing New)?

Is it normal to have 3 different firefox apps on my apps list (Firefox New, Firefox, and Firefox Private Browsing New)?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

If you have recently manually installed then maybe yes

I have just two not the 'New'

But then I don't allow Windows to auto update so it doesn't know what is really happening, I only update either via an Fx prompt or due to knowing there is a newer release

https://www.firefox.com/en-US/releases/

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.