Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Can't add second email with deactivated primary email

joelstoner

My primary email account has been suspended by the provider, I tried to add a secondary email account to change my primary account. But when I click on add, I get a red box saying "Email returned did you type it right?", but the typed email address is good, and it appears firefox is attempting to send a verify email to my suspended primary email. Is there a way to add a secondary email on a trusted device, so that I can change my primary email on the account?

My primary email account has been suspended by the provider, I tried to add a secondary email account to change my primary account. But when I click on add, I get a red box saying "Email returned did you type it right?", but the typed email address is good, and it appears firefox is attempting to send a verify email to my suspended primary email. Is there a way to add a secondary email on a trusted device, so that I can change my primary email on the account?
Załączone zrzuty ekranu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

If you no longer have access to that email account then your only option is to create a new account with the email address that you wanted to add as the secondary email.