Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Firefox Monitor error: Verification token is required

billcouper81

I cannot add a secondary email address to Firefox Monitor.

Adding a secondary email address sends a confirmation email to that address.

When I click the 'Verify my email' link that it sends, a page opens with "Error: Verification token is required".

I cannot add a secondary email address to Firefox Monitor. Adding a secondary email address sends a confirmation email to that address. When I click the 'Verify my email' link that it sends, a page opens with "Error: Verification token is required".

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Did you try to use a copy and paste to open the link via the Firefox location/address bar in case something goes wrong when you double-click?