Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

trying to add a secondary email address to my Firefox Account

carolyn perzan

I am trying to add a secondary email address (a Zoho email address) to my Firefox account (my primary is a gmail address). I receive the verification code in zoho email. I enter the verification code into the required space for Firefox to verify and accept that I am me and that's my email, and I get an error message that the code is invalid.

    I did this twice.  I checked that I entered the info correctly.  I entered the code within the 5-minute timeframe.  Both times I got the same message - the code is invalid.  It will not verify my secondary email address.  
   Very frustrating.
I am trying to add a secondary email address (a Zoho email address) to my Firefox account (my primary is a gmail address). I receive the verification code in zoho email. I enter the verification code into the required space for Firefox to verify and accept that I am me and that's my email, and I get an error message that the code is invalid. I did this twice. I checked that I entered the info correctly. I entered the code within the 5-minute timeframe. Both times I got the same message - the code is invalid. It will not verify my secondary email address. Very frustrating.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

Note that the actual time frame is a lot longer and is about 20 minutes.

Try to use a fresh login to the Firefox Account website.