Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

YouTube is lagging like crazy and i get since 2 weeks now everyday recapture

Faboul Ysou

What’s going on with Firefox? Lately, I keep getting hit with reCAPTCHA over and over again, and YouTube is lagging badly. I reinstalled Firefox, deleted everything (cookies, etc.), cleaned up my PC, and reinstalled everything—yet YouTube still lags. I’ve noticed it’s always worse in the morning than in the evening. I tried using other browsers, and YouTube lags there too. What’s happening with YouTube and Firefox? Did something change? Are there conflicts between old and new cookies? Something other change ?

What’s going on with Firefox? Lately, I keep getting hit with reCAPTCHA over and over again, and YouTube is lagging badly. I reinstalled Firefox, deleted everything (cookies, etc.), cleaned up my PC, and reinstalled everything—yet YouTube still lags. I’ve noticed it’s always worse in the morning than in the evening. I tried using other browsers, and YouTube lags there too. What’s happening with YouTube and Firefox? Did something change? Are there conflicts between old and new cookies? Something other change ?

All Replies (1)

Still et spørsmål

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.