Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

When I try to load ANY videos, they all just 'glitch' out.

Goulding_1

On Facebook, my mouse will start to rapidly load and unload, and will display random stuff behind it?

For instance, Ill go to watch a vine, it loads up, then all of a sudden it just completely glitches out. I have never had this problem before. I have tried starting in safe mode. I have tried un-installing and re-stalling Firefox.

It also just leaves me with a blank screen when I try to watch videos on YouTube.

On Facebook, my mouse will start to rapidly load and unload, and will display random stuff behind it? For instance, Ill go to watch a vine, it loads up, then all of a sudden it just completely glitches out. I have never had this problem before. I have tried starting in safe mode. I have tried un-installing and re-stalling Firefox. It also just leaves me with a blank screen when I try to watch videos on YouTube.

Alle antwoorden (1)

You can try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox (you need to close and restart Firefox).

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).

  • Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.

Boot the computer in Windows Safe Mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) as a test to see if this helps.