Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Opgelost Gearchiveerd

firefox prevents redirecting to my account info page on Vanguard - how to fix?

a2badger1

When I am logged in to my financial account and try to go to my Balances page, Firefox blocks the redirect. I cannot find any way to stop this, so have to hit the Allow button every time. Seems like a strange place for Firefox to be blocking a page from loading, especially since I rarely get that behavior anywhere else.

When I am logged in to my financial account and try to go to my Balances page, Firefox blocks the redirect. I cannot find any way to stop this, so have to hit the Allow button every time. Seems like a strange place for Firefox to be blocking a page from loading, especially since I rarely get that behavior anywhere else.

Bewerkt door a2badger1 op

Alle antwoorden (1)

Gekozen oplossing

Please make sure the redirect block is turned off:

(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button accepting the risk.

(2) In the search box in the page, type or paste access and pause while the list is filtered

(3) If the accessibility.blockautorefresh preference has a value of true, double-click it to restore the default value of false

Hopefully that fixes it?