Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Unabel to open bookmarked location for several days.

mnmx42

I have not been able to log into: http://www.kerncountylibrary.org after having able to do so for the last decade. When I attempt to open the site to log in, Firefox asks me to choose a file to open the site. This has been happening for the last several days.

I have not been able to log into: http://www.kerncountylibrary.org after having able to do so for the last decade. When I attempt to open the site to log in, Firefox asks me to choose a file to open the site. This has been happening for the last several days.

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

That is correct. The site seems to have been misconfigured. (The result is the same in any browser. It does what the server sends, which looks like some script or asset erroneously transferred instead of the app working on the server. If you know the site operators, you'd need to reach out to them about the status of their service.)

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.