Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

restore firefox from windows file?

dmcnamara2011

I think I deleted a profile, not realizing I would loose everything. It looks like i have a "firefox Old Data" on my PC, but I am unsure of how to restore.

I think I deleted a profile, not realizing I would loose everything. It looks like i have a "firefox Old Data" on my PC, but I am unsure of how to restore.

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

See this article: Manually back up and restore Firefox profile data

Consider the "Old Firefox Data" as if it were your manual backup. The steps are the same.

(You basically locate an empty profile, and then copy the content of the old folder into it.)

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.