Save setting so certain pages always loads in "desktop mode"
Is it possible to make a list or save the setting to force desktop mode for specific URLs on Firefox for Android?
Is it possible to make a list or save the setting to force desktop mode for specific URLs on Firefox for Android?
Every time I need to launch privacy mode in the Android app, I can't find the button or a link. I don't use it that often, but it's important when I do need it. Each ti… (ketahui selanjutnya)
Every time I need to launch privacy mode in the Android app, I can't find the button or a link. I don't use it that often, but it's important when I do need it. Each time I need it I spend a lot of wasted time looking for it. Ultimately I have to ask Google Gemini how to do it. 1) I don't want to keep asking AI how to do it. It ought to be easier to find. 2) I don't want a shortcut on my Android desktop with its limited, valuable real estate.
After thinking about it, it occurs to me that adding the ability to add a privacy mode shortcut to the toolbar might be simple for the developers and it would solve my problem. It's too bad I can't add more than one shortcut to the toolbar in Settings, but a privacy mode shortcut is the one I'd select... if only one were available. (sigh)
Mike Russell miker417@gmail.com
"Desktop site" does not work when the status is "on".
How to enable desktop mode bro
I have Firefox as my default browser on my Android phone. But when I try to open certain things it tells me that Chrome is outdated and I need to use Firefox. I'm confuse… (ketahui selanjutnya)
I have Firefox as my default browser on my Android phone. But when I try to open certain things it tells me that Chrome is outdated and I need to use Firefox. I'm confused.
How do I set Firefox as my default browser?
How to set VPN on at Firefox startup on Android?
I want to close tabs and delete history when I close Firefox, how do I do that?
wie vpn einstellung selbst wählen
For some reason I can't access my work app anymore due to a recent Google update. So the app suggest to use Firefox as a default browser
There is no forward gesture (you go back no matter which directionvyou swipe) The forward button is hidden in a submenu and cannot be mapped next to the address bar. Kind… (ketahui selanjutnya)
There is no forward gesture (you go back no matter which directionvyou swipe)
The forward button is hidden in a submenu and cannot be mapped next to the address bar.
Kindly, what the frack?
Set to firefox in my default browser
My Android not letting me sign into an app says make Firefox as default
Just make firefox my browser
I cannot access my Amazon A to Z so I need to set as default browser.
Silly design/UX choice: There is an option to add a 'private browsing' home screen app icon shortcut. The problem with it: if you go into private mode and close the app … (ketahui selanjutnya)
Silly design/UX choice: There is an option to add a 'private browsing' home screen app icon shortcut. The problem with it: if you go into private mode and close the app after, the app always starts in private mode until you manually change it (it's 1 extra tap but annoying, there should be a setting to keep state or set a default to normal browsing... (Or either option)) As a software designer, simple things like this really get on my nerves...
I can see the location but I can't change it from recommended.
I'm trying to set France as country for vpn as part of firefox free vpn on samsung a56 using firefox version 155 in Belgium
No habre página en li navegador Firefox