Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Interacting with home bar causes double tap sound

bigyihsuan

I have tap sounds turned on in Android. Usually, in Firefox, I get a single sound per tap as expected. However, some UI elements cause a double tap to sound, but otherwise function normally:

  • Any element of the home bar (e.g. new tab button, tab list, triple dots)
  • In the tab list, closing a tab via the X button

This is strange behavior to me.

I have tap sounds turned on in Android. Usually, in Firefox, I get a single sound per tap as expected. However, some UI elements cause a double tap to sound, but otherwise function normally: * Any element of the home bar (e.g. new tab button, tab list, triple dots) * In the tab list, closing a tab via the X button This is strange behavior to me.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.