Hi, does anyone know how to delete my registered account in Firefox Support? Or how to change my registered user name?
I registered on the support forum but did not realise that in giving a user name, that name would be publicly viewable.
Is it possible to change your user name once registered? Or delete the registered account, then re-register using the same email address but with a different user name?
Thanks in anticipation of someone knowing how!
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
I will tell an administrator about this thread. They can help you change it.
Thank you, Firefox4life78.
Your account can't be deleted, but I can change the user name. Just let me know what you want it changed to.
I would like to reformat my user name to bob fellman, which adds a space between given and surname.
You can post a request in the contributors forum if you want to change the user name.
Add [ATTN Admin] in front of the subject title to get the attention of a forum Administrator.