Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Thunderbird doesn't dowload e-mails anymore though settings are correct and they worked until now

nicolamozilla

I have three yahoo accounts but since this morning they don't work anymore and e.mails are not downloaded at all. thunderbird asks me the password of the accounts and even if they are correct they don't work. On the yahoo website I don't have any problem to access my e-mails

I have three yahoo accounts but since this morning they don't work anymore and e.mails are not downloaded at all. thunderbird asks me the password of the accounts and even if they are correct they don't work. On the yahoo website I don't have any problem to access my e-mails

All Replies (1)