How do I force a sync of Firefox (32.0.3) desktop?
Hi there, How do you force a sync of Firefox desktop?
When I click the menu button > choose my account name and open Options > Select the Sync panel... there isn't anything there to click on to force a sync. The only things listed are the items that I want synced (with the tick enabled).
If I go to "about:home" and click on sync it opens up the same sync panel as above, but nothing happens.
The only way I can get it to sync is to, sign out of my Firefox account and sign back in.
Can anyone help?
You can find a toolbar button to Sync in the "3-bar" Firefox menu button drop-down list or in the Customize palette.Read this answer in context 8
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.2064
- This plug-in enables downloading of HTML5 videos
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.18
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- MSN® Toolbar
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
You can find a toolbar button to Sync in the "3-bar" Firefox menu button drop-down list or in the Customize palette.
Hi there, Thank you for your reply. I followed the instructions to add the sync button and at first nothing was happening after I clicked it, but then it did start to sync.
Thank you so much for your help.