The "Latest Headlines" on my Bookmark Bar are a month old and won't update to current stories. What can I do to fix this. I haven't changed any settings.
Firefox 3.6.28 For MacBook Pro 10.4.11
I've haven't had a problem with the News stories updating to current stories until now. NOT very Techie.
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 171
- Coupons Inc Bricks Safari Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28
Well, first off, you are running a very ancient version of Mac OS, you should update to at least 10.5, preferably 10.6 if your computer can support it. This shouldn't cost you all that much money. It will probably at most cost you about $40 to fully update your computer (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4517588?tstart=0). the benefits of upgrading are numerous, but mainly will provide you increased security, performance and stability. Right now your computer is not safe to use online.
Note, this won't work until you update Mac OS X
If you can't, try to create another Live Bookmark to see if it works.