Split Screen
How do I Split Screen
How do I Split Screen
how can i select indian vpn
Various websites I visit ask me to enable Javascript but I can't see how to do that.
how can I remove Firefox new Enhanced Security
The new clock widget on the home screen does not have cities from India, such as New Delhi.
I have Firefox as my default browser on my mini PC running CachyOS (linux). It's been acting strange lately and doesn't pop up with email links like it used to and when I… (hamaky bebe kokoa)
I have Firefox as my default browser on my mini PC running CachyOS (linux). It's been acting strange lately and doesn't pop up with email links like it used to and when I went to settings I noticed the "being manged by my organization" notice at the top of the settings page. I don't recall seeing that before and since I'm old and retired and this is a personal PC with software that I installed myself I don't know what this message is referring to? Is this a normal Firefox thing or what?
Hi There, I was trying to customize the Clock widget but I can not add any Indian city like, Mumbai Delhi, Bangalore . Can you please add these cities ? Thanks Sunil … (hamaky bebe kokoa)
Hi There, I was trying to customize the Clock widget but I can not add any Indian city like, Mumbai Delhi, Bangalore . Can you please add these cities ? Thanks Sunil