Why is it, that since this most recent update, my wireless headset causes youtube videos and shorts to load extremely slowly?
I have done thorough testing with other browsers, drivers for my headset, reinstallations and the common issue is the new firefox. when I change from my desktop speakers … (hamaky bebe kokoa)
I have done thorough testing with other browsers, drivers for my headset, reinstallations and the common issue is the new firefox. when I change from my desktop speakers to my headset there has always been a slight delay in the crossover. however since the most recent update Firefox has made, Youtube shorts and videos dont load properly. this is only when using my headset. when you go to shorts, and scroll it will play them one after the next with no load time or at least very little. now however, it takes 10-15 seconds to load, but ONLY when i am using my wireless headset. Corsair Void Wireless Headset. I have done everything on my end, and after countless tests with other browsers it is only Firefox and has only starteed since the most recently update.