Showing questions for topic:

firefox used as a pdf reader does not work correctly with the AI window beta?

i use firefox as my pdf reader. also tried the new AI beta. now when i try to open a pdf, it opens the AI window! Then I have to ask the AI to find and open my pdf file? … (hamaky bebe kokoa)

i use firefox as my pdf reader. also tried the new AI beta. now when i try to open a pdf, it opens the AI window! Then I have to ask the AI to find and open my pdf file? this is not efficient. the only way i found to "fix" this was to look at settings for the AI and uncheck the box to have the AI not to load immediately. In other words back to original behavior without the AI? am i missing soomething? where do i send this info? I am not a programmer, i love firefox and just want to use it AND use the new features.

Open 2 10

Add support for open-source AI models.

Open-source models allow users to inspect, audit, and understand how decisions are made, fostering trust. Open-source models reduce dependency on proprietary solutions, l… (hamaky bebe kokoa)

Open-source models allow users to inspect, audit, and understand how decisions are made, fostering trust. Open-source models reduce dependency on proprietary solutions, lowering costs for individuals and organizations.

Open 2 10

What happened to ChatGBT as an available tab on pages in Firefox?

What happened to ChatGBT as an available tab on pages in Firefox? It was available on any page I selected and it disappeared in last 5 days. Who makes these changes? How … (hamaky bebe kokoa)

What happened to ChatGBT as an available tab on pages in Firefox? It was available on any page I selected and it disappeared in last 5 days. Who makes these changes? How can I be the only one who noticed?

Open 3 30

Is there a way to make AI-enhanced tab groups actually usefull?

I've tried several times with different updates to use the AI-enhanced tab groups, and it has never given me actual useful suggestions of group names. It always shows me … (hamaky bebe kokoa)

I've tried several times with different updates to use the AI-enhanced tab groups, and it has never given me actual useful suggestions of group names. It always shows me the most generic of names and chooses almost randomly what tabs to group. This is a thing that AI should be good for, but it looks like it's unaware of what is the content of my opened tabs.

Is this feature improving or I can disable it and stop it from consuming my CPU?

Open 5 30

Ich möchte die Seite "KI-basierte E‑Mail-Funktionen für alle" jeweils vor Oeffnen des gmail-Kontos löschen.

Ich will diese "KI-basierte E‑Mail-Funktionen für alle" nicht eröffnen bzw. kein Konto dazu einrichten; seit rund 2 Wochen taucht diese Seite "KI-basierte E‑Mail-Funktion… (hamaky bebe kokoa)

Ich will diese "KI-basierte E‑Mail-Funktionen für alle" nicht eröffnen bzw. kein Konto dazu einrichten; seit rund 2 Wochen taucht diese Seite "KI-basierte E‑Mail-Funktionen für alle" jedesmal auf und ich habe die grösste Mühe, endlich zu meinen Mails zu gelangen!!

Wie kann ich "KI-basierte E‑Mail-Funktionen für alle" einfach wegklicken?

Danke für Eure Hilfe Hansueli

Open 10

I want Add Grok AI chatbot Agent to use in Firefox sidebar

I want Add Grok AI chatbot Agent to use in Firefox sidebar,I want Add Grok AI chatbot Agent to use in Firefox sidebar,I want Add Grok AI chatbot Agent to use in Firefox s… (hamaky bebe kokoa)

I want Add Grok AI chatbot Agent to use in Firefox sidebar,I want Add Grok AI chatbot Agent to use in Firefox sidebar,I want Add Grok AI chatbot Agent to use in Firefox sidebar.

Open 2 60

Increased CPU usage, becomes normal by blocking AI Enhancements, but re-activate at every restart

The AI enhancements kill battery by more than triple idle CPU consumption, It gets rectified by blocking them but at every restart the Firefox has them again activated!!!… (hamaky bebe kokoa)

The AI enhancements kill battery by more than triple idle CPU consumption, It gets rectified by blocking them but at every restart the Firefox has them again activated!!! If it does not get corrected soon I will have to switch browser

Solved 2 61

The translator is not working (AI)

Good afternoon! Translation (AI) is not working. There is no pop-up window, no icon in the address bar. I made the settings according to the instructions, reinstalled Fi… (hamaky bebe kokoa)

Good afternoon!

Translation (AI) is not working. There is no pop-up window, no icon in the address bar. I made the settings according to the instructions, reinstalled Firefox (152.0.4 (64-bit)).

Can you tell me how to fix the situation?

PS: I have attached screenshots.

Solved 5 40

Can we see the "Web" feature placed as the second option instead of "All" in the menu bar when we search?

Question: Can we see the "Web" feature choice placed as the second option instead of "All" in the menu bar when we search? I understand Ai is here. I don't what Ai's o… (hamaky bebe kokoa)

Question: Can we see the "Web" feature choice placed as the second option instead of "All" in the menu bar when we search? I understand Ai is here. I don't what Ai's opinion constantly coming up in my search engine. I want to read for myself. Ai is the first selection for web choice in terms of searching information on the in the browser. But I would like to the option to just search the "Web" without Ai. I would like for the "Web" choice not be a somewhat hidden feature way down the list as though it's not longer available. Is there anyway to change that so that is not the first option?

Thank you

Open 1 81

why isnt ai summary under the ai settings?

Firefox promised us an gen ai kill switch. But theres this new ai summary feature that is not automatically disabled when i press the kill switch. Could you fix this, so … (hamaky bebe kokoa)

Firefox promised us an gen ai kill switch. But theres this new ai summary feature that is not automatically disabled when i press the kill switch. Could you fix this, so that when i press the disable ai button all gen ai features are disabled! Even the ai summaries feature. Could you also not hide or try to sneak in any more ai features! Nobody needs ai features, it's actively making us all dumber. Thank you.

Open 1 50