Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Natao arisiva ity resaka mitohy ity. Mametraha fanontaniana azafady raha mila fanampiana.
Natao arisiva

I just upgraded to 5.0.1 and Google+ and Mozilla homepage both are telling me my browser is out of date. What is going on?

manueljs

I just upgraded to 5.0.1 and Google+ and Mozilla homepage both are telling me my browser is out of date. What is going on?

I just upgraded to 5.0.1 and Google+ and Mozilla homepage both are telling me my browser is out of date. What is going on?

All Replies (1)

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 FBSMTWB

Your UserAgent is wrong for Firefox 5.0.1 .

See this for this fix:
https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Websites+or+add-ons+incorrectly+report+incompatible+browser