Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Natao arisiva ity resaka mitohy ity. Mametraha fanontaniana azafady raha mila fanampiana.
Natao arisiva

How do I fix the lines appearing beneath my typing?

Moldy

When typing in text boxes there are strange looking bars appearing below the text. I use Vista and Firefox 4.0.

When typing in text boxes there are strange looking bars appearing below the text. I use Vista and Firefox 4.0.

All Replies (3)

Update the video display driver to the latest version.

Try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox 4.0: Tools > Options > Advanced : General: Browsing: [ ] "Use hardware acceleration when available"

I know what a spellchecker is.

The bars are strange as I can see a vimeo logo sometimes.

Novain'i Moldy t@