Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Natao arisiva ity resaka mitohy ity. Mametraha fanontaniana azafady raha mila fanampiana.
Natao arisiva

My sister visited us and now when I go to gmail her username and password have been remembered even though I have put clear history at close of firefox and after changing the user name & password to mine and indicating remember me - each time I go to gmai

AnonymousUser

My sister used my computer to check her gmail and now whenever I go to log in at gmail.com her username and password are listed. I overide this info and check box remember me but still every time I go to log in to my gmail, her info is listed. Thank you. Scott Thamert

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== approx 1 week ago

My sister used my computer to check her gmail and now whenever I go to log in at gmail.com her username and password are listed. I overide this info and check box remember me but still every time I go to log in to my gmail, her info is listed. Thank you. Scott Thamert == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == approx 1 week ago

All Replies (2)

Clear the Gmail cookies and maybe the cache as well. "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies" "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"

See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Cookies

I think this is how Gmail works. When your sister check her Gmail account, was "remember password" box checked? If so, Gmail will remember that account information. Whenever you open Gmail, her sign-in name will always be shown, along with yours.