Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Firefox updated, cannot access my Yahoo mail.

jtmurai

Firefox was recently updated automatically. Since then, I cannot access my Yahoo mail. I can access my emails using Bluemail. When I try to access my emails with Yahoo on Firefox, I receive the following error message.

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.eba5dc17.1791129448.55aeae20

https://errors.edgesuite.net/97.eba5dc17.1791129448.55aeae20

Firefox was recently updated automatically. Since then, I cannot access my Yahoo mail. I can access my emails using Bluemail. When I try to access my emails with Yahoo on Firefox, I receive the following error message. An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #97.eba5dc17.1791129448.55aeae20 https://errors.edgesuite.net/97.eba5dc17.1791129448.55aeae20

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.