Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

CReER UN CARNET D'ADRESSE en excel

Sunset

Comment créer une nouvelle liste de contacts de type excel.

Rmq générale ... Thunder évolue et c'est bien. Apparaissent de nouvelles propositions et sous-programmes / nouveaux noms sans les définir préalablement , ce qui suscite la méfiance.

Comment créer une nouvelle liste de contacts de type excel. Rmq générale ... Thunder évolue et c'est bien. Apparaissent de nouvelles propositions et sous-programmes / nouveaux noms sans les définir préalablement , ce qui suscite la méfiance.

All Replies (1)

Vahaolana Nofidina

If I could understand what excel has to do with address books I might stand a chance of understanding what this topic is about.

Are you saying you have a list of contacts in a spreadsheet and want to import them into Thunderbird?

Export Them from Excel in a format that Thunderbird supports. I looked at this list https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/excel/file-formats-that-are-supported-in-excel

Best I can see is Excel shares the CSV format with Thunderbird. So I guess that is the format you need to use.

Mametraha fanontaniana

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.