Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Lost menu

Lynn

Somehow I lost the menu that gave me the option to show total messages, hide local folders, etc.

Somehow I lost the menu that gave me the option to show total messages, hide local folders, etc.
Hamaky an'ity valiny ity @ sehatra

Vahaolana Nofidina

Try View>Folder>>Folder Pane Header

All Replies (5)

The button ••• which allows to display the menu items your are looking for is called "Folder pane options". You'll find it at the (right) top of the folder pane...

Thank you for trying to help. However, my screen doesn't look like that.

Vahaolana Nofidina

Try View>Folder>>Folder Pane Header

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, nothing changed.

Update: I take that back, it DID work. I have the menu again. Thank you so much!

Novain'i Lynn t@

When that menu WAS there, I was clicking/trying different things and I'm assuming I clicked on something that made it disappear completely - and forever, unless I can figure out how to bring it back.

Mametraha fanontaniana

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.