Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Natao arisiva ity resaka mitohy ity. Mametraha fanontaniana azafady raha mila fanampiana.
Natao arisiva

Crash when searching selected text

maciejbudz29

Every time I try to search selected text by "Wyszukaj" from the expanded menu (on the second screenshot) Firefox crashes.

My device is Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 with MIUI 12.5.7. Firefox for Android v97.1.0.

Every time I try to search selected text by "Wyszukaj" from the expanded menu (on the second screenshot) Firefox crashes. My device is Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 with MIUI 12.5.7. Firefox for Android v97.1.0.
Sarin'efijery napaingotra

Novain'i maciejbudz29 t@

All Replies (4)

It actually happens only when I expand options from the first screenshot above. Then when I click "Wyszukaj" (which means "search") from the screenshot below I got crash.

Here is my crash log: https://crash-stats.mozilla.org/report/index/72033388-b14f-427c-a495-5b5ff0220209

Novain'i maciejbudz29 t@

What is the keyboard app that you have installed on that device?

Seburo said

What is the keyboard app that you have installed on that device?

I use Microsoft SwiftKey. For now I changed it to GBoard but the same error occurs.

Hi

Thank you. I have filed this as an issue with our developers to look into further for you:

https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/23660