Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Natao arisiva ity resaka mitohy ity. Mametraha fanontaniana azafady raha mila fanampiana.
Natao arisiva

Thunderbird freezes when opening the program

oldersrw

Every since the last two updates whenever I open Thunderbird it freezes. I have to close and reopen the program several times before it will not freeze I have tried waiting up to 5 minutes before clicking on anything for it after opening the program and it still freezes.

Every since the last two updates whenever I open Thunderbird it freezes. I have to close and reopen the program several times before it will not freeze I have tried waiting up to 5 minutes before clicking on anything for it after opening the program and it still freezes.

All Replies (1)

have you tried safe mode. It is on the help menu. (or hold shift while starting Thunderbird)