Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archyvinta

Send Receive Emails

ferguson_1950

Since Tuesday last the format of my email system has changed (and which I find terrible) but the fundamental problem is I'm unable to receive or send emails. Can someone help me with this . Settings may be incorrect. Telstra's so called experts have been unable to help

Since Tuesday last the format of my email system has changed (and which I find terrible) but the fundamental problem is I'm unable to receive or send emails. Can someone help me with this . Settings may be incorrect. Telstra's so called experts have been unable to help

All Replies (1)

Could you be using Norton's antivirus? Lots of Telstra's longer term customers do and it has been having issues this week.