Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archyvinta

Howncan I be sure? I do not feel secure with Microsoft asking for a code?

Mgulka

My e-mail is on OUTLOOK BUT I CAN NOT LOG in with out creating an account with MICROSOFT. What is this?

My e-mail is on OUTLOOK BUT I CAN NOT LOG in with out creating an account with MICROSOFT. What is this?

All Replies (2)

Microsoft owns Outlook. This isn't a Firefox questions however.

You should update your Firefox, it's at version 18, which is no longer secure or supported. Please update to Firefox 30 Immediately Update Firefox to the latest release

The password may be the same as your e-mail account. If it is not, create a new account. Just remember they may be separate.