Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Solved Eza archivé

Which Plug in

asammodels

Often when I try to view a video on a website, it displays the message, 'a plug in is needed to view this content'. How do I find out which plug in I need? Thank You

Often when I try to view a video on a website, it displays the message, 'a plug in is needed to view this content'. How do I find out which plug in I need? Thank You

All Replies (2)

Solution eye oponami

hi asammodels, most likely this is referring to the adobe flash plugin: Install the Flash plugin to view videos, animations and games

Hi Philip Thank you for you help. All works fine now.