Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

speco security camera plugin

php59dgzv8

I have Speco security cameras for which I need their plugin: NetIPCamera.exe to view. Is it possible to use it in Firefox?

I have Speco security cameras for which I need their plugin: NetIPCamera.exe to view. Is it possible to use it in Firefox?

すべての返信 (3)

That is something you need to ask Speco support about what supported browser to use.

Firefox discontinued support for all binary plugins other than Flash more than seven years ago (Why do Java, Silverlight, Adobe Acrobat and other plugins no longer work?). So no way will it work in Firefox.

Do you still have Internet Explorer 11 on your computer? It might support an ActiveX version of the camera software, or Edge might have a backwards compatibility mode.