Showing questions for topic:
태그된 질문 보이기:

Is the Capital One shopping add-on safe?

I keep getting this plug for Capital One shopping add-on. I keep rejecting it, but keeps coming back. I do have Capital One card - but not sure how connected those two ar… (자세히 살펴보기)

I keep getting this plug for Capital One shopping add-on. I keep rejecting it, but keeps coming back. I do have Capital One card - but not sure how connected those two are.

Let me know if you have good experience with this thing. Thanks.

보존 1 130

Reason for disabling the 600% Volume Extension

I am wondering what was the exact reason for disabling the 600% volume extension. Should the users be worried about credential theft or was the extension injecting affil… (자세히 살펴보기)

I am wondering what was the exact reason for disabling the 600% volume extension.

Should the users be worried about credential theft or was the extension injecting affiliate links?

보존 4 211

1 Password extension

My extension for my password manager, 1 Password, will not populate my toolbar as normal. This changed in the past two days . I have tried to deactivate and reactivat… (자세히 살펴보기)

My extension for my password manager, 1 Password, will not populate my toolbar as normal. This changed in the past two days . I have tried to deactivate and reactivate the extension to no avail. Can you help?

보존 1 231

Easy Screenshot stopped working properly

I have been using Easy Screenshot for years. Today I tried taking a screenshot and it opened a huge copy of the rectangular image I wanted to save in a new tab. Then th… (자세히 살펴보기)

I have been using Easy Screenshot for years. Today I tried taking a screenshot and it opened a huge copy of the rectangular image I wanted to save in a new tab. Then there was no visible way to save the image. I used to get the option to save the image file in the same tab as the image I wanted to save. Took a screenshot and saved in Paint to show the contents of the Firefox window that image is huge and should have been 4 inches wide at most. Also the lack of how to save the image.

I'm wondering if this a because of the latest update. Firefox 147.0.1 X64 desktop WIN10 22h2 with ESU

When I tried reporting the problem on the add-on page the website it tried to connect to was not working so asking here for help.

https://mozilla.com.cn/addon/325-easyscreenshot/

Solved 보존 3 402

trend micro toolbar no longer available

The Trend Micro Toolbar extension for Firefox is no longer available as shown in the page: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/trend-micro-toolbar/?ProductSKU=… (자세히 살펴보기)

The Trend Micro Toolbar extension for Firefox is no longer available as shown in the page: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/trend-micro-toolbar/?ProductSKU=HE_Global i contacted trend micro support and they mentioned they have submitted the latest version last october and since then the extension hasn't been approved yet from firefox team. Can you please update me when the extension will be available again?

보존 1 391

Add-On for Avast antiTrack Protection will not add in Firefox, Why?

Current response is as follows:- Oops! We can’t find that page If you’ve followed a link from another site for an extension or theme, that item is no longer available. Th… (자세히 살펴보기)

Current response is as follows:-

Oops! We can’t find that page

If you’ve followed a link from another site for an extension or theme, that item is no longer available. This could be because:

   The developer removed it. Developers commonly do this because they no longer support the extension or theme, or have replaced it.
   Mozilla removed it. This can happen when issues are found during the review of the extension or theme, or the extension or theme has been abusing the terms and conditions for addons.mozilla.org. The developer has the opportunity to resolve the issues and make the add-on available again.

Try visiting the page later, as the theme or extension may become available again. Alternatively, you may be able to find what you’re looking for in one of the available extensions or themes, or by asking for help on our community forums.

보존 1 230

forecastfox(fix) won't install

140.1.0 esr (64-bit) Windows 10 I get a stupid message saying "Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt." But of course the file is not corrupt, othe… (자세히 살펴보기)

140.1.0 esr (64-bit) Windows 10

I get a stupid message saying "Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt."

But of course the file is not corrupt, others install it just fine. Is it because of the esr version..?? Thanks.

Solved 보존 2 221

Firefox won't stop explaining how to access my hidden tabs

Every few days a popup appears that tells me "An extension, Panorama Tab Groups, is hiding some of your tabs. You can still access all of your tabs from <down arrow>… (자세히 살펴보기)

Every few days a popup appears that tells me "An extension, Panorama Tab Groups, is hiding some of your tabs. You can still access all of your tabs from <down arrow>." It has two buttons: Disable Extension and Keep Tabs Hidden.

There seems to be no way to turn this off. I *want* the tabs hidden; that's why I have the extension installed. And I really don't want to be pestered with this popup like this. How do I stop it?

보존 1 350

The extension doesn't work, only in Firefox.

Audio Equalizer and Amplifier(https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/audio-equalizer-and-amplifier/) extension on Yandex Music(https://music.yandex.ru/) doesn't work… (자세히 살펴보기)

Audio Equalizer and Amplifier(https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/audio-equalizer-and-amplifier/) extension on Yandex Music(https://music.yandex.ru/) doesn't work, which was noticed only in Firefox. In other browsers, it worked correctly and without any problems, I don't understand what the problem is. PC rebooted, browser restarted, the extension uninstalled and installed again. How can this be fixed? The extension worked correctly in Chrome and Edge.

보존 3 90

mail.com extension not working in Firefox

My mail checker extension isn't working right in Firefox. Extension Link I was able to find an error using Developer Options but I don't know if the error is even relate… (자세히 살펴보기)

My mail checker extension isn't working right in Firefox. Extension Link I was able to find an error using Developer Options but I don't know if the error is even related to the extension or if it is even useful. If anyone would help me, I would be very grateful.

보존 3 150

Urban VPN free

Good afternoon, I am trying to install UrbanVPN free on my firefox browser but it tells me that I can't have the extension. Can you please help. Kind regards. Greg. … (자세히 살펴보기)

Good afternoon,

I am trying to install UrbanVPN free on my firefox browser but it tells me that I can't have the extension.

Can you please help.

Kind regards.

Greg.

보존 2 60

youtube ads

I paid for the adblock premium and now youtube is not even skipping the ads, they just play and firefox doesnt seem to be blocking anything. it was actually better before… (자세히 살펴보기)

I paid for the adblock premium and now youtube is not even skipping the ads, they just play and firefox doesnt seem to be blocking anything. it was actually better before i paid anything, this feels very scammy. wth is happening?

보존 3 240