Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

mail.com extension not working in Firefox

kayush

My mail checker extension isn't working right in Firefox. Extension Link I was able to find an error using Developer Options but I don't know if the error is even related to the extension or if it is even useful. If anyone would help me, I would be very grateful.

My mail checker extension isn't working right in Firefox. [https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mailcom-mailcheck/ Extension Link] I was able to find an error using Developer Options but I don't know if the error is even related to the extension or if it is even useful. If anyone would help me, I would be very grateful.
첨부된 스크린샷

글쓴이 NoahSUMO 수정일시

모든 댓글 (3)

The thing is I am just unable to login since after entering the email the login button doesn't work at all.

글쓴이 kayush 수정일시

The extension has not been updated in 2yrs. see screenshot Doesn't sound like a browser if you cannot login. Did you try resetting your password?

jonzn4SUSE said

Doesn't sound like a browser if you cannot login.

I didn't get that.

Also, yes I have tried resetting my password but it didn't work. The extension is working fine with gmail.com and outlook.com domain emails but not with their own. I guess its a issue on their server-side probably.

글쓴이 kayush 수정일시