Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

The extension doesn't work, only in Firefox.

Sford

Audio Equalizer and Amplifier(https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/audio-equalizer-and-amplifier/) extension on Yandex Music(https://music.yandex.ru/) doesn't work, which was noticed only in Firefox. In other browsers, it worked correctly and without any problems, I don't understand what the problem is. PC rebooted, browser restarted, the extension uninstalled and installed again. How can this be fixed? The extension worked correctly in Chrome and Edge.

Audio Equalizer and Amplifier(https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/audio-equalizer-and-amplifier/) extension on Yandex Music(https://music.yandex.ru/) doesn't work, which was noticed only in Firefox. In other browsers, it worked correctly and without any problems, I don't understand what the problem is. PC rebooted, browser restarted, the extension uninstalled and installed again. How can this be fixed? The extension worked correctly in Chrome and Edge.

모든 댓글 (3)

Did you notice that the extension has not been update in a few years. see screenshot Ping the developer.

Yes I understand and I saw, but it just works correctly in two other browsers, and here it does not work correctly, so I ask, maybe someone knows how to fix it theoretically.

Good luck....