Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Is the Capital One shopping add-on safe?

CesR

I keep getting this plug for Capital One shopping add-on. I keep rejecting it, but keeps coming back. I do have Capital One card - but not sure how connected those two are.

Let me know if you have good experience with this thing. Thanks.

I keep getting this plug for Capital One shopping add-on. I keep rejecting it, but keeps coming back. I do have Capital One card - but not sure how connected those two are. Let me know if you have good experience with this thing. Thanks.

모든 댓글 (1)

CesR said

I keep getting this plug for Capital One shopping add-on. I keep rejecting it, but keeps coming back. I do have Capital One card - but not sure how connected those two are.

Looks like the same company to me and that's why you're getting the ad. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/wikibuy-for-firefox/?utm_source=addons.mozilla.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=search

You will need to do your own research and make a decision. This is similar to that honey add-on. Just look an item that you're interested in on one device and then add the add-on on another device and see if you get better pricing.

If no other questions, mark this question as resolved and have a nice day.