Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Firefox won't stop explaining how to access my hidden tabs

HundredsAnd100s

Every few days a popup appears that tells me "An extension, Panorama Tab Groups, is hiding some of your tabs. You can still access all of your tabs from <down arrow>." It has two buttons: Disable Extension and Keep Tabs Hidden.

There seems to be no way to turn this off. I *want* the tabs hidden; that's why I have the extension installed. And I really don't want to be pestered with this popup like this. How do I stop it?

Every few days a popup appears that tells me "An extension, Panorama Tab Groups, is hiding some of your tabs. You can still access all of your tabs from <down arrow>." It has two buttons: Disable Extension and Keep Tabs Hidden. There seems to be no way to turn this off. I *want* the tabs hidden; that's why I have the extension installed. And I really don't want to be pestered with this popup like this. How do I stop it?
첨부된 스크린샷

모든 댓글 (1)

Sounds like an add-on issue that has not been updated in 5yrs. If the extension was not installed, there would be no issue.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/panorama-tab-groups/?utm_source=addons.mozilla.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=search