Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Locked

Recovery Firefox on my Sony mobile phone.

louiseloren

Dear Sir I had Firefox on my Sony mobile phone for quite long years, I deleted it by mistake today, how can I get it back. My Sony mobile phone is Android 7 . I tried to recover it from my computer and I got QR CODE I took a picture then do not know how to do after that. Can you please help. Thank you. Louise.

Dear Sir I had Firefox on my Sony mobile phone for quite long years, I deleted it by mistake today, how can I get it back. My Sony mobile phone is Android 7 . I tried to recover it from my computer and I got QR CODE I took a picture then do not know how to do after that. Can you please help. Thank you. Louise.

모든 댓글 (1)

Hi

I am going to close this thread as it appears to be a duplicate of:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1605964#answer-1848804