Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Access

John Barton

Attempting to bill pay at Allstate page, stating the browser is not compatible. What options do I have? I have been using Firefox for > than twenty years, I have a hard time trusting anything that comes from Microsoft after their internet explorer debacle .

Attempting to bill pay at Allstate page, stating the browser is not compatible. What options do I have? I have been using Firefox for > than twenty years, I have a hard time trusting anything that comes from Microsoft after their internet explorer debacle .

모든 댓글 (1)

Site works for me. see screenshot Looks like they are not Firefox friendly... What security software besides MS Defender are you running? Did you try with Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/diagnose-firefox-issues-using-troubleshoot-mode#search

Did you clear your browser cache? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox