Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Why can't I change my primary email?

mskity333

Why can't I change my primary email address on my account? That email is not secure. I need to change it. Right now my options are to delete my firefox account entirely, or keep it connected and let myself continue to be hacked now that my email has been compromised.

Where do I go to change it? It's not under settings like the help articles say. There is no option to change it.

Why can't I change my primary email address on my account? That email is not secure. I need to change it. Right now my options are to delete my firefox account entirely, or keep it connected and let myself continue to be hacked now that my email has been compromised. Where do I go to change it? It's not under settings like the help articles say. There is no option to change it.

모든 댓글 (2)

To change login email for Firefox account requires the Primary email provider access to verify changes and if you no longer have access to that Primary email account and no secondary email is provided there nothing more that can be done here. What happened to your email provider account isn't a Firefox issue but your online email provider to resolve.

mskity333 said

Where do I go to change it? It's not under settings like the help articles say. There is no option to change it.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-primary-email-address-firefox-accounts

also https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-secondary-email-address-firefox-accounts