Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

How do I transfer from my old computer/xp to new with Windows 7 ?

CecilSmith

How do I setup and/or transfer Firefox to my new Dell with Windows 7, which has defaults for Explorer? My old computer, which I using with this message, is XP Thanks, Cecil

How do I setup and/or transfer Firefox to my new Dell with Windows 7, which has defaults for Explorer? My old computer, which I using with this message, is XP Thanks, Cecil

All Replies (1)

download the latest stable version from here:

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/features/

to your new computer, and then use firefox sync:

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/what-firefox-sync

tell us if this work for you.