Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Added an Authenicator no idea where it is or how to use it for Amazon KDP

craigmarshallsmith

Where is my Authenticator App and how do I use it with Amazon KDP verification?

Where is my Authenticator App and how do I use it with Amazon KDP verification?

All Replies (2)

If you actually successfully added it as per question title, you had to access it somehow to pair it. Now you'd need to access it the same way to generate codes.

(This is not a Mozilla question. You're most likely looking for some external software or operating system feature.)

Thanks. But I am a complete dummy. Your reply is way over my head.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.