Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I use Firefox daily. I have problem login to Gmail?

Tina McCoy

I use Firefox daily. I have problem login to Gmail? Need new password every time I try to login to Gmail. How can I keep the same PASSWORD for Firefox?

I use Firefox daily. I have problem login to Gmail? Need new password every time I try to login to Gmail. How can I keep the same PASSWORD for Firefox?

All Replies (1)

Firefox shouldn’t normally require you to create a new Gmail password every time. I’d check that Firefox is actually saving the login under Settings → Privacy & Security → Passwords and that you’re not clearing cookies or site data when Firefox closes.

Also make sure you’re not using a private window. Gmail should keep you signed in unless something is clearing the saved session.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.