Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Change the highlight color

n.dove

The new lavender color for highlighting in the drop-down boxes and elsewhere is completely unwelcome. I want to restore the previous setting to blue. How do I do this? Lavender is a color I loathe and if I can't change it I will start using another browser.

The new lavender color for highlighting in the drop-down boxes and elsewhere is completely unwelcome. I want to restore the previous setting to blue. How do I do this? Lavender is a color I loathe and if I can't change it I will start using another browser.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.