Open
VPN limit not resetting after end of month
My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox and it didn't make any difference. It still shows "Getting close to your VPN limit. You have 2.2GB of 50GB left this month."
My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox and it didn't make any difference. It still shows "Getting close to your VPN limit. You have 2.2GB of 50GB left this month."
All Replies (1)
It still hasn't reset despite Mozilla's claim that the free VPN limit resets on the first of every month. It's 3pm on the 3rd October where I am and it's clearly not working as claimed.
Please fix it.