Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

how to import passwords from Google password manager to Mozilla Firefox in csv file

KAM (Keith Musser)

I do not trust google/chrome AT ALL and I have paid for Mozilla Firefox features such as VPN with another reputable antivirus software company but I can't find where or how to install a .csv file to import all passwords over for a permanent transition to Firefox use afterwards. Thank You!

I do not trust google/chrome AT ALL and I have paid for Mozilla Firefox features such as VPN with another reputable antivirus software company but I can't find where or how to install a .csv file to import all passwords over for a permanent transition to Firefox use afterwards. Thank You!
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

What is the device that you want to export the .csv file from?

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.