Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Look up over IPV6 failed lookup

Grumpy Badger

I am using Firefox Beta 156, Version 4 on Windows 11 Professional, 25H2. I have an odd error, "Look up over IPV6 failed lookup." It occurs on two different VPN's, Proton Free, and Windscribe Professional. Any assistance, or insight would be highly appreciated. Thank you kindly.

I am using Firefox Beta 156, Version 4 on Windows 11 Professional, 25H2. I have an odd error, "Look up over IPV6 failed lookup." It occurs on two different VPN's, Proton Free, and Windscribe Professional. Any assistance, or insight would be highly appreciated. Thank you kindly.
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

Hi

I found quite a few related posts/queries, try searching for [IPV6]

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.