Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

AFTER LAST DOWNLOAD I KEEP GETTING A TLS key logging is enabled AND I AM UNABLE TO DISABLE IT

charles davis

AFTER LAST DOWNLOAD I KEEP GETTING A TLS key logging is enabled AND I AM UNABLE TO DISABLE IT

AFTER LAST DOWNLOAD I KEEP GETTING A TLS key logging is enabled AND I AM UNABLE TO DISABLE IT

All Replies (1)

This means something is listening. Check with your antivirus/security software vendor why they're looking into your secure traffic: Troubleshoot network errors when TLS key logging is enabled

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.