My firefox app has recently stopped showing any synced tabs from my desktop at all after i open one of them. It will sync once briefly and I can open a single tab, but if… (read more)
My firefox app has recently stopped showing any synced tabs from my desktop at all after i open one of them. It will sync once briefly and I can open a single tab, but if I am trying to get multiple the sync page of the app is blank the second time I try.
I have had this issue happen before but usually it's just for a little while and fixes itself. It can be fixed by manually syncing both mobile and desktop simultaneously, but that requires me to be in front of both my phone and my home computer, defeating the point of being able to continue browsing at any time.
I have not been able to access my desktop tabs via my phone for almost a week now and it's getting extremely frustrating. I want to be able to leave my house and pull up what I was looking at on my computer without having to struggle for 10 minutes before leaving with ensuring the sync goes through.
When I manually sync on the mobile app, the sync button keeps spinning forever, I have let it run for about 25 minutes straight with no results. I have force closed the app to no luck. I have also tried closing and leaving it alone for hours and trying again with no results. This was not happening to me a week ago and I have not changed any settings on either device since the change started.